Gooday, As our friend, Marcus would say, "Life is all about the experience." Marcus would also say "Wow, you are so beautiful!" Thank you, Marcus. I needed that this week. Life really is all about the experience. Thank goodness I know that and have the gift of the Holy Ghost to help me understand what the heck is going on. The Holy Ghost really is a gift. The other day we were just working out and I was like, "Sister Williams let's go for a walk." So we went. As soon as we turned the corner, we saw an old man lying out on the ground with his wife on the phone with 911. We were able to help them and make sure they figured everything out and also let them use my phone. We never go for walks. I never even think about going on walks. That was indeed the Holy Ghost. Get this. The wife said, "Aren't you the girls that helped me when I fell a couple months ago?" No, it was not us, but apparently, it was some other sister missionaries. What are...
Comments
Post a Comment